PenPattern Owl by Debi Hammons
1. Fold 11" x 4 1/4" orange cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Stamp just the leaves from the owl stamp around the edge of the card front with Versamark Ink.
3. Stamp 4 1/2" x 3 3/8" white cardstock.
4. Color as desired. This image colored by Janelle Stollfus.
5. Glue to 4 3/4" x 3 5/8" black cardstock.
6. Tie ribbon on the silver clip and slide on the top left corner of the owl panel.
7. Glue to the card front at a slight angle.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- PenPattern Owl Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Orange and Black cardstock by Bazzill®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon® Adhesives
Copic Markers (R17, YR04, Y18, YG01, YG05, G09, G14, BG05, B16, V15, RV14, RV66, E15)
Zig™ 2-way Glue Pen by EK Success®
Scrapbook Adhesives™ Foam Squares by 3L®
Orange and black check ribbon by May Arts®
Silver Curled Paper Clip by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project