PenPattern Owl Canvas by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image onto canvas and onto paper.
- Cut out stamped image on paper to create a mask.
- Punch circle to create a mask for the moon.
- Add removable adhesive to both masks and place owl mask over owl and circle mask in upper right corner of canvas.
- Spritz on blue and gray sprays and mix with fingertips onto canvas, heat with heat gun to dry.
- Remove mask for moon and dip a q-tip in yellow spray and apply to canvas, be sure to slightly extend into blue/gray to create a halo around the moon.
- Place stencil on left side of canvas and, using a cosmetic sponge, stencil tree branches onto canvas, repeat the process for the right side of the canvas but move the stencil down a little lower.
- Remove mask for owl and draw a "branch" on left side of canvas extending off the edge so image isn't floating.
- Color image with markers.
- PenPattern Owl Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Leafless Tree Metal Stencil 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
Canvas Board 4x6 by Artist's Loft™
After Midnight, Slate Grey, & Lemon Zest Dylusion's™ Sprays
1-3/8" Circle Punch by EK Success®
Removable Adhesive by Tombow®
Weathered Wood, Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Aged Mahogany, Worn Lipstick, Barn Door, Fired Brick, Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters, Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Dried Marigold, Tattered Rose, Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade, Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord, Milled Lavender, Mustard Seed, Scattered Straw, & Black Soot Distress Markers™ by Ranger®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project