Peony Vase by Asia King
- Die cut a tag from pink pearlescent cardstock.
- Randomly stamp Scrollwork Leaves with Gothic Purple stamp.
- Randomly sprinkle over the tag powders and glitters from the Pink Encrusted Jewel Kit leaving some areas clear. Heat emboss the powders from underneath.
- Stamp the Peony Vase in black onto Mixed Media Paper and colour in with alcohol markers. Cut the image out.
- Stamp the Sun and Rain sentiment onto Mixed Media Paper with purple ink. Cut the sentiment out as shown and distress with distress inks.
- Add three 3D DODZ in the bottom left corner and sprinkle with embossing powders from the kit. Heat emboss.
- Adhere a strip of jute ribbon in the centre of the tag with glue gun and add sisal fibers.
- Adhere the Peony Vase image and the sentiment words as shown using 3D foam squares.
- Finish the tag with ribbon, decorative pins and gems.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Scrollwork Leaves Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Sun And Rain Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Peony Vase Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Spectrum Noir markers: TN3, TN4, CR1, CR2, CR5,, GB1 (Flowers); CG1, CG2, DG4 (Leaves); CT2, DG2, GB1, GB6, , OR1, LY3 (Vase)
- StazOn Mini ink pad - Gothic Purple
- Distress Inks - Wild Honey, Seedless Preserves
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D DODZ, 3D Foam Squares - White
- Sizziz BIGZ Tim Holtz - Tag & Bookplates die
- Pink pearlescent cardstock
- Ribbon - May Arts
- Jute ribbon, green sisal fibers, decorative pins and gems