PYL Mushrooms by Debi Hammons
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of purple cardstock in half to form card base with fold on the left.
- On a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of white cardstock stamp Mushrooms, circles and greeting in black ink.
- Stamp extra large mushrooms on a scrap of white cardstock.
- Color all as desired.
- Adhere stamped panel to card front.
- Cut out additional mushroom tops and adhere over mushrooms on stamped panel with 3D Adhesive Foam Squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Adhesive Foam Squares by Scrapbooking Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project