PYL Mushrooms by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold half of a letter size cardstock to create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base from Goldenrod cardstock.
- Spread white gesso over book page with catalyst blade or plastic card. Let dry.
- Mix various shades of green with Titanium White, Raw Sienna, Primary Yellow and Phthalo Green-Blue from light to dark and paint from center of book page to outside of page. Dry.
- Trim to 4 x 5 1/4 inches.
- Stamp flowers, grass blades onto bottom of painted book page with Versafine black ink and dry with heat tool.
- Paint blades of grass with greens. Paint flowers with various shade of orange and reds using Cadmium Red Hue, Titanium White and Primary Yellow.
- Spread white gesso onto deli paper with catalyst blade and let dry or rapid dry with heat tool.
- Stamp large mushroom and small mushroom onto deli paper and dry with heat tool.
- Paint with Cadmium Red Hue, Titanium White, Raw Sienna and Primary Yellow.
- Trim and glue onto book page.
- Rub anti-static remover over area that sentiment will be stamped.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- EP111 Midnight Black Opaque Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Mandarin, Goldenrod)
- Media® Fluid Acrylics Paint by DecoArt® (Titanium White, Raw Sienna, Primary Yellow, Phthalo Green-Blue, Cadmium Red Hue)
- Media® White Gesso by DecoArt®
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Book Page
- Deli Wax Paper
- Catalyst Blade by Princeton® (or old plastic gift card)
- Anti-Static Remover
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project