Seashells Placeholder by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Wood Background with London Fog onto the center of a 4 7/8 x 5 1/2 inch piece of Mixed Media White Paper. Stamp above and below the first stamped image.
- Score at 3/4 inches along the top of the 4 7/8 inch width.
- Shade wood with markers and turn over and color in from the edges with darkest gray marker.
- On the scored edge emboss from the score line towards the edge of the paper with the Beach 5-Jar Kit in Golden Sand, Mushroom (separate container), Sky Blue and Pacific Blue. Sprinkle one powder at a time and heat from the back of the paper.
- Cut along embossed edge with decorative scissors or carefully tear.
- Add a sprinkle of Peach Color Fragments to the embossed beach and heat from the back side of the paper.
- Fold at the score line towards the wood stamp and then roll the paper into a tube, gluing to the other end of the paper.
- Stamp shell with black ink on another piece of Mixed Media White Paper and color with Pan Pastels. Die cut with coordinating set.
- Stamp name, or names if doing multiple placecards, on Mixed Media White Paper with black ink and die cut with Fitted Frames B dies that is 3 3/8 inches wide. Cut color cardstock with the larger of that set at 3 1/2 inches wide.
- Adhere the stamped name onto color cardstock frame with foam tape and glue onto the wood paper tube.
- Adhere shell with foam tape to stamped name.
- Tie a long piece of burlap into a small bow with long tails and glue below shell on the embossing. Trim burlap to fit width of paper tube.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
- Memento™ London Gray Ink by Tsukineko®
- Copic® Markers (W3, W5, W9)
- Pan Pastels (Yellow Ochre, Orange, Turquoise)
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Foam Tape by Tombow®
- Twisted Burlap by May Arts
- Decorative Scissors
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project