Shabby Chic Chocolatier Tag by Alison Heikkila
- Use the 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" Fitted Frame, to cut a tag of Brown Eyes cardstock.
- Stamp "Chocolatier" stamp from the Shabby Chic set with Versamark ink and emboss with Rose Gold Embossing Enamel.
- Stamp the swirls from the Curiosity set with Versamark and emboss with Golden Sand from the Bronze Encrusted Jewels Kit.
- Ink the edges of the tag with Gold Glitz Delicata ink.
- Attach small brown eyelet to the top right corner, and add May Arts Ribbon.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by MyMindsEye®
Delicata Gold Glitz Ink by Tsukineko®
Eyelet by We R Memory Keepers
Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project