Shabby Chic Tag by Alison Heikkila
- Die cut Charcoal cardstock with the 2-1/2" x 3" Fitted Frame and stamp Apothicaire image from Shabby Chic on to it with Onyx VersaFine ink. Then, heat emboss with Detail Fine Black Embossing Powder. Stamp the Scratched image from the Toxic set using Rich Cocoa Memento ink.
- Die cut the 4-1/4" x 2-3/4" Fitted Frame with Mixed Media Paper. Spray with Pale Ale Memories Mist. Using Rich Cocoa Memento Ink, stamp the Cracked Paint image from the Toxic set on to the sprayed piece.
- Ink edges of both pieces using Chestnut Roan ink. Ink in about 1/4," but keep in mind, this doesn't need to be perfect. Then, ink the edges of both pieces again, but using Black Memento ink, keeping this layer very narrow.
- Glue pieces together keeping the Charcoal piece near the bottom of the larger one. Use Tape It! adhesive from Imagine Crafts because it is heat safe. The next step uses heat, so this is important.
- Take the Seasonings Chunky Embossing Enamel and dump a small mound on one side near the top of your tag. Make it about the size of the "Stamp" image from the Shabby Chic set. You can use your finger to spread it around easily. Heat the tag from the bottom to melt the enamel. Once it has melted, quickly impress the stamp image into the molten enamel.
- Add a large eyelet to the top of the tag and add a piece of May Arts Ribbon. You can shred the top of the ribbon a bit to add some distressing and texture.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Andy Skinner Shabby Chic Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Andy Skinner Toxic Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by MyMindsEye®
- Pale Ale Memories™ Mist by Stewart Superior
- Memento™ Rich Cocoa Ink by Tsukineko®
- ColorBox® Chestnut Roan Ink by Clearsnap®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Tear It! Tape by Imagine Crafts
- Eyelet by We R Memory Keepers
- Ribbon by MayArts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project