Shared Coffee by Jennifer Dove
1. Using an embossing pad, stamp Shared Coffee stamp onto black cardstock. Heat emboss with the Detailed White embossing powder.
2. Using coffee stain stamp off of the Coffee Mug Perfectly clear set stamp onto the blue background with embossing pad and heat emboss with Clear Bark embossing powder.
3. Layer sides with pattern paper and black card stock.
4. Wrap one side with ribbon. Adhere to card base (stair step card if desired).
5. Place Shared coffee onto brown cardstock and create a frame out of strips of brown.
6. Layer onto the center of the card using foam tape.
7. Optional to create a "open sign" using handwritten letters layered onto black cardstock.
Also uses these supplies:
Coffee Mug Perfectly Clear Stamps (retired)
Colored Cardstock by Bazzill BasicsPatterned Paper
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project