Small Sandpiper by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Small Sand Piper on a white diecut circle, color with watercolor pencils and shadow with Prisma Pencils. Sprinkle the bottom with Golden Sand Embossing Powder and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off. Layer onto a slightly larger kraft color circle.
- Stamp anchor from the Nautical Anchor Perfectly Clear Set on the left side of a white panel that has been splattered with Tea Dye and Burlap Inks, with black ink. Color with colored pencils.
- Stamp the compass rose at the bottom right of the panel with Tea Dye Ink and stamp over it with Scrolled Thinking with black ink.
- Layer panel onto a Winterlake panel and glue to a craft color card.
- Pop up Sand Piper with foam tape.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Scrolled Thinking Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Small Sandpiper Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Nautical Anchor Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- EP211 Golden Sand Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Winter Lake)
- Kraft Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
- Watercolor Pencils by Staedtler®
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Tumbled Glass, Tea Dye, Burlap)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project