Sweet Sunflower by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Sweet Sunflower on white paper with black ink and color with pencils then cut out.
- Dry emboss rust Core’dinations paper with a Spellbinder folder then sand the raised image.
- Glue to an ochre card.
- Stamp Rattan Weave on green paper with Vintage Photo ink.
- Mount Sweet Sunflower to burlap, the Rattan Weave and glue to card.
- Stamp Thank you with Sepia ink on cream paper.
- Cut out then sponge the edges with sepia.
- Glue gold glitter to the ends.
- Glue to the card and add a gold Dot Sparkler (AC672HSG) to the left side.
- Die cut a corner out of gold glitter paper and glue to the top left corner.
- Sweet Sunflower Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
- W120 Rattan Weave (Retired)
- GM805F Gold Halo Glitter
- Tim Holtz® Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger®
- VersaFine™ Sepia Ink by Tsukineko®
- White, Green, Ochre, & Cream Cardstock
- Cardstock by Core'dinations®
- Gold Glitter Paper
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Embossing Folder by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- Burlap by May Arts