Teacup Trio by Asia King
- Prepare 6"x6" card blank. Trim a slightly smaller panel from white glitter cardstock and adhere to the base using E-Z Runner. Trim another smaller panel from floral paper and adhere to the card.
- Trim a small paper doily in half and adhere to the top edge of the card.
- Cut a small panel from white embossed cardstock and wrap with lace. Mount onto Foam Squares and adhere to the background.
- Stamp Teacup Trio and colour in with markers. Mat with pink cardstock.
- Sprinkle Shabby White enamel and Pearlized Mica in the top and bottom right corners and heat from underneath.
- Stamp the sentiment onto a die cut tag.
- Swipe the edges of the tag with Boss Gloss and sprinkle with Shabby White enamel. Heat emboss.
- Embellish the tag with a DIY tulle flower and adhere to the card over 3D Foam Squares.
- Add three DODZ 3D in the top right and cover with Pastel Pink glitter.
- Finish the card with ribbon, flowers and a small shopping tag.
- Boss Gloss Embossing Ink with Dauber 4.99
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Mica Fragments Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Teacup Trio Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
DODZ 3D Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
3D Foam Squares Regular - white Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
Spectrum Noir™ alcohol markers
Paper Doily Flowers
Tulle Ribbon by May Arts Ribbon
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project