Timeless Rose by Rhea Weigand
- On glossy cardstock stamp Timeless Rose with VersaMark Watermark ink and then emboss with Detailed Black Embossing Powder
- Airbrush background with Copic B97 and C7. Airbrush Rose with R59 and Leaves with YG99. Spritz with Blending Solution.
- Tie Ribbon around stamped layer
- Adhere stamped panel to larger sky blue panel then to folded gray card front.
- Apply Gold Lux Mix and Fuchsia Crushed Glass Glitter with glue.
- Frantage Glass Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Timeless Rose Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Lux Glitter Mixes Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Glossy White Cardstock
Copic Markers and Airbrush System
Ribbon by May Arts Ribbon®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project