Travel Home by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4-1/4" panel of light blue cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a green strip of cardstock to the left side of the card base.
- Adhere a blue die cut panel to the card.
- Adhere a dry embossed brown panel to the card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a slightly larger brown die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on lower right with black ink.
- Stamp the heart with wings and color and cut out.
- Adhere to card with pop dot.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Travel Home Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project