Tree Poem by Kristine Reynolds
1. Create a 5 1/4" top folding square card out of green cardstock.
2. Adhere yellow panel to card.
3. Install three large eyelets along the right edge of the yellow strip.
4. Stamp tree poem with Versamark ink on a glossy white cardstock panel and heat emboss with Detail Black Embossing Powder.
5. Sponge peeled paint on the bottom of the panel.
6. Punch a circle out of scrap paper and temporarily adhere to panel to mask a spot for the sun.
7. Punch a scallop edge oval out of scrap paper to use as a mask which you will move around the panel as you sponge on Faded Jeans ink to create a sky full of clouds.
8. Remove circle from panel and sponge Mustard ink on the panel to make the sun.
9. Back image panel with a slightly larger black panel of cardstock and adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint & Mustard Seed Distress Ink by Ranger
Cardstock by Bazzill Basic
Large White Eyelets by Scrapessentials
Scallop Edge Oval Die by Spellbinders
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives