Tulip Bunny by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Tulip Bunny on white paper with black ink, color with pencils and stencil clouds using the Picasso Shield.
- Cut the top and side of the panel the image is stamped on so the tulip is outside of the square. Layer onto green paper and set aside.
- Paste emboss Lace Metal Stencil in the center of a pink card with glossy white embossing paste and before removing the stencil, sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter. Remove stencil and set card aside to dry.
- While the embossing paste is drying, stamp sentiment on a 1" white circle and layer onto a blue Fitted Frame. Apply pink Dot Sparklers underneath the sentiment.
- Glue knotted ribbon to the left side of the stamped image.
- Glue Tulip Bunny to card and pop up sentiment as shown.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Glossy White Embossing Paste 10.49
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Tulip Bunny Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Lace Metal Stencil 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
- MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
- AC672HSP Pink Dot Sparklers
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sky)
- Pink & Green Cardstock
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Tumbled Glass)
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Pink, Lime, & Pink Gingham Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- 1" Circle Punch
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project