Winter Birds by Jennifer Dove
1. Color image and cut down.
2. Ink edges.
3. Layer onto a brown, peach and blue mat.
4. Place brads.
5. Ink edges of pattern paper and layer onto a blue and brown mat.
6. Add image to the pattern paper.
7. Wrap with twine and place onto a peach card base.
8. Stamp sentiment and ink edges.
9. Using foam pop up tape adhere sentiment over twine.
- Winter Birds Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Brown, Peach, & Blue Cardstock
Brads by Creative Impressions
Twine by Creative Impressions
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project