House-Mouse Designs® Spring Swing by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper by Canson with VersaFine ink.
- Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed. Use sky blue chalk for the sky. Trim image.
- Tape the Swirls stencil to a piece of Coral Rose cardstock.
- Using the Stencil brush and Rosebud ink, apply to the stencil.
- Die cut the stenciled cardstock with the small "Y" Fitted Frame two times.
- Create the card bass out of Grasshopper cardstock and cut to the size of 6-1/2" x 10."
- Using Sky cardstock, die cut with small "L" Fitted Frame.
- Stamp the sentiment on the left side with VersaFine.
- Stamp the heart from the Cake Tiers set to the left of the sentiment, but not too far over.
- Color in the center of the heart with the VersaMarker and heat emboss with Vintage Plum Sparkly Embossing Powder.
- Trim the left side of the die cut.
- Ink the 3 inner sides with Summer Sky ink.
- Sprinkle Shabby Green Embossing Enamel heavy at the bottom of the card, gradually lessening the amount as you go up. Heat from behind.
- Glue all pieces down using Zip Dry Glue.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- 3/8 inch Brush #9 Natural Handle 2.39
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Swirls Metal Stencil 10.99
- Tweet Chirps Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Cake Tiers Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Spring Swing Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Grasshopper, Coral Rose)
Memento™Ink by Tsukineko® (Rosebud, Summer Sky)
Zig Clean Color Markers by Kuretake (024, 025, 026, 027, 028, 040, 043, 044, 045, 046, 048, 050, 051, 064, 069 071, 093, 096, 098, 901)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Sky Blue Chalk
Mixed Media Paper by Canson®