House-Mouse® Garden Kiss by Kristine Reynolds
- Stencil the thistle on white cardstock with white embossing paste and set aside to dry.
- Stamp the House Mouse image on white cardstock and color with pencils.
- Fold an 11" x 4-1/4" panel of Seafoam cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Put the Thistle stencil ofer the dried image and sponge ink on it to color.
- Assemble the card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white oval panel.
- Back with a scallop edge panel and adhere to card.
- Adhere flower.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Love Always Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Thicket Metal Stencil 8.99
- Garden Kiss Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Seafoam, Pine Forest)
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
- Classic Oval & Classic Scallop Oval Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- Blending Stumps
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Flower by Prisma Mktg.
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project