Beautiful Braid by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4 panel of Loveable Cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Adhere a 4 1/2" square panel of patterned paper to the front of the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with markers.
- Back the panel with a slightly larger panel of Spanish Moss carstock and then adhere to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a slightly larger Spanish Moss cardstock panel.
- Adhere flowers to the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Beautiful Braid Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by MyMindsEye®
- Copic® Markers (E50, E51, E93, YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20, YG63, G12, RV21, RV23, RV25)
- Floral Embellishments
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives