Bible Journal by Janelle Stollfus
- Prepare paint color in a 1:1 mix with white.
- Paint margin with mixed yellow paint. Let dry.
- Paint Titanium White onto a length of tape. Let dry. Rub spread PanPastel Goldrenrod and blend with slightly damp flat brush. Let dry.
- Stamp heart from Bible Promises set with black ink and heat set. Color with red hue mix in heart and purple mix in the letter L. Highlight with white gel pen.
- Continue stamping, heat setting and painting as desired. Let dry.
- Use tape across top of page.
- Fill in with journaling notes.
Also uses these supplies:
- VersaCraft™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
- MEDIA™ Fluid Acrylic Paints by Deco Art® (Titanium White, Cadmium Red Hue, Dioxazine Purple, Yellow Green, and Primary Yellow)
- Pan Pastels by Colorfin, LLC
- White Gel Pen
- #1 Script Liner Brush by Loew Cornell
- 1/4" Flat Brush by Loew Cornell
- Paper or Medical Tape
- Permanent black pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project