Bird Blossom by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of purple cardstock in half to form card base with top fold.
- Stamp bird, branch, flower and leaf on white cardstock.
- Color as desired with colored pencils.
- Die Cut with Die Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform like Sizzix Big Shot.
- Adhere a strip of patterned paper to card front and adhere Bird, Branch, and Flower to front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper® Zip Dry™
Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Karat Aquarelle Colored Pencils by STAEDTLER
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project