Bird Duo by Pam Hornschu
- Cut and fold blue cardstock to create 7 X 4 inch, top-fold card.
- Machine emboss two birds from both directions on panels of yellow cardstock. Use this “sandwich” method with most machines: base plate>stencil>paper>embossing mat>TWO clear plates on top. Spritzing the paper with a bit of isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol with give a crisper emboss.
- Leaving bird in place, stack pattern design over top, and tape in place.
- Use stencil brush to rouge yellow ink into the patterned sections of design,
- Remove stencils, and cut out sections of both birds, and two flowers. Brush ink along all edges.
- Adhere birds to blue card as desired. Stack flowers and bend petals. Adhere with twig to base of birds. Punch circle from blue cardstock and adhere to center of flower.
- Place pattern stencil randomly along upper edge of card, and rouge blue ink through design as desired.
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1203 Royal Heart Quotes Perfectly Clear™ Stamps Set (retired)
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Memento™ Dandelion & Bahama Blue Inks by Tsukineko®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
3/4" Circle Punch
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project