Birds and Bones Skull Tag by Dee Adams
- Add texture to an MDF tag base by decoupaging with crumpled tissue, then distressing with paint.
- Stamp bird skull in black on marbled paper.
- Cut out and add black details.
- Adhere metal findings to tag.
- Apply Aged Gold embossing enamel around edges and heat to set.
- Attach wire and feathers to tag.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Andy Skinner Birds and Bones Cling Stamp Set 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red and Black Feathers