Birthday Ensemble by Alison Heikkila
- Tape down the stencil on to Mixed Media Cardstock and using the pen from any of Stampendous' Stencil Duos, outline the entire stencil.
- Take off the stencil, and color in the areas using the above listed marker.
- Trim to the size of the stencil.
- Create a mat around the stenciled image using Black Magic cardstock to the size of 3-3/4" x 3-3/4."
- Create the card base out of red cardstock to the size of 6-1/2" x 10."
- Cut a strip of Ocean Side cardstock to the size of 5" x 1-3/4."
- Cut a strip of White cardstock to the size of 5" x 1-1/4."
- Cut a strip of yellow chiffon ribbon to 5" long.
- Cut a strip of Black Magic cardstock to the size of 5" x 1/2."
- Glue all layers together using ZipDry Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Ocean Side, Black Magic)
- Red Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Black Pen
- Memento™ Markers by Tsukineko® (Tuxedo Black, Danube Blue, Ladybug, Dandelion)
- Yellow Chiffon Ribbon by May Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project