Blessed Nativity by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Spanish Moss cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5-1/4” x 4” Goldenrod cardstock to card front.
- Wrap ribbon around to top of card, tie in knot on right side.
- Stamp Blessed Nativity on 5-1/4” x 1-7/8” white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Glue to 5-1/4” x 2-1/8” Spanish Moss cardstock.
- Glue to bottom of card front.
- Stamp sentiment on 2” x 1” white cardstock with black ink.
- Glue to 2-1/4” x 1-1/4” Spanish Moss cardstock.
- Attach to top left of card front, over ribbon, with foam squares.
- Add glitter to star using glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
Spanish Moss and Goldenrod Cardstock by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Ballpoint Glue Pen by Zig®
Green Ribbon by Creative Impressions®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project