Blossom Bunch by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Blossom Bunch on white paper with black ink and color with Prisma pencils.
- Sponge yellow ink in the top corner and use a flat brush to apply blue chalk around the flowers.
- Layer onto black and tie with ribbon.
- Stamp a purple card with Lacy Ovals using purple ink.
- Stamp sentiment from the Life Words set with purple ink on white paper, sponge edges with yellow and layer onto a scalloped black circle that has been dotted with a white gel pen.
- Mount pieces to card as shown.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Blossom Bunch Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1215 Lacy Ovals Perfectly Clear™ Stamps (retired)
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Purple Brilliance Ink by Tsukineko®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
White Gel Pen
Scallop Circle Die
Ribbon by May Arts
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project