Blossom Bunch Necklace by Asia King
- Stamp Blossom Bunch onto white card and colour the image in.
- Trim to size and adhere inside the bezel with Adhesive Sheets. Apply two coats of varnish to seal the image in.
- Cover the image with a thin layer of resin. Set aside for a couple of hours and then carefully add some Pearlized mica fragments over the soft resin along the bezel's edges. Allow to cure fully.
- Add some accents to the image with Liquid Pearls. Add a few sequins adhered with DODZ. Add another thin layer of resin and set aside for two hours. Carefully add some glass glitter along the edges. Allow to cure fully.
- Add final accents with sequins and Liquid Pearls. Fully cover with resin. Allow to cure.
- Mount on a coordinating chain and embellish with a ribbon and a metal charm.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
DODZ™ – Small
Media Mixáge™ Squares One Bezel by Spellbinders® Paper Arts
Jewelry Resin by Envirotex
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
Petal Pink & Lavender Lace Liquid Pearls™ by Ranger®
Inktense Pencils by Derwent
Satin Varnish by Winsor & Newton™
Ribbon by May Arts