Bubbling Trouble by Alison Heikkila
- On a piece of Plum cardstock, Stamp Bubbling Trouble with VersaMark Ink.
- Sprinkle Marcasite Embossing Powder on to the image and heat set.
- Die cut the image with the small "W" Fitted Frame.
- Die cut the large "W" with a piece of Mint Julep cardstock.
- Ink both die cuts' edges with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Create the card base out of Harvest Orange, cut to the size of 6 1/2" x 10."
- Create a mat of Sweet Potato cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/2" x 6."
- On the Sweet Potato mat, stamp the Decor Script stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Ink the edges of the card base (2 at a time) with VersaMark ink, apply Tanazanite Embossing Powder and heat set.
- On a piece of Mint Julep cardstock, stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black and heat emboss with Detail Black.
- Die cut the sentiment with the small "G" Fitted Frame.
- Adhere the Sweet Potato Layer to the card base with Kokuyo Dot 'N Roller.
- Adhere the rest of the layers to the card using Black Foam Squares.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Decor Cling Script 24.99
- Bubbling Trouble Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
DP111 Detail Black Embossing Powder
EP228 Tanzanite Embossing Powder
EP214 Marcasite Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Mint Julep, Harvest Orange, Sweet Potato, Plum)
Dot 'N Roller by Kokuyo
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Black Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project