Build a Bouquet Hydrangea by Debi Hammons
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of dark purple cardstock in half to form card base with fold at the top.
- Apply a 2-1/8" X 5-1/2" panel of lavender patterned paper to bottom half of card front.
- Apply a 1/2" X 5-1/2" strip of light purple cardstock across card center covering joint of patterned paper.
- Stamp hydrangeas from Build a Bouquet in black ink on Mixed Media White Paper.
- Stamp bowl vase from Build a Bouquet in black in k on Mixed Media White Paper.
- Color as desired using colored pencils.
- Die cut flowers and vase using cutting dies and a magnetic platform.
- Glue vase to card front in the center and apply blossoms on 3D foam squares to create bouquet.
- Stamp greeting with black ink on card front as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix
Magnetic Platform for Big Shot
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project