Build a Lighthouse Red by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from light blue cardstock.
- Layer smaller panel of black cardstock on card front.
- On white card panel stamp hills, shoreline, and ocean waves in black.
- Color as desired, adding clouds using our Picasso stencil too. See Tips and Techniques for instructions.
- Stamp lighthouse in black and add stripes with marker using free template.
- Stamp rocks and color as desired.
- Die cut lightouse and rocks using a die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform.
- Adhere lighthouse and rocks to card front as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Build A Lighthouse Stamp Set 11.99
- Build A Lighthouse Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project