Build a Wreath Autumn by Debi Hammons
- Create a card base from a 4-1/4" X 8-1/2" panel of brown cardstock.
- Adhere a 4" X 4" panel of ivory cardstock to card front.
- Create a wreath base from dark olive by using two sizes of scalloped circles from the Build a Wreath Die Set.
- Die cut several oak leaves from gold, rust, brown and light olive cardstocks.
- Die cut three pine cones from dark brown. Fold up the points and use some brown ink to add color to edges and points.
- Die cut a blue ribbon.
- Adhere all leaves and bow to wreath base, then to card front.
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Brown Ink
- Sponge Dauber or Makeup Sponge
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot