Butterfly Pattern Red by Kristine Reynolds
- Layer paper panels on to a square black card.
- Punch the top of a pink panel with the butterfly border punch and adhere to the card.
- Tie ribbon around the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with markers.
- Layer image on to pink panel and then on to a black panel.
- Adhere to card with 3D squares.
- Sprinkle aged wine embossing enamel and lavender glass glitter from purple encrusted jewel kit on to card and heat from underneath to melt.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Butterfly Pattern Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
Also uses these supplies:
Patterned Paper by The Paper Studio
Cardstock by Recollections®
Ribbon by May Arts
Copic® Markers (YR00, YR02, YR04, RV13, RV14, YG21, YG23, V17, V15, G00)
Butterfly Border Punch by Martha Stewart Crafts®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives