Butterfly Tune Aqua by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere cardstock panels on to a black card base.
- Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with markers.
- Trim around image leaving part of the wing "out of the box".
- Back image with slightly larger black panel and adhere to card.
- Sprinkle aged black embossing enamel and silver glass glitter on card and heat from underneath until melted.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Glass Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Butterfly Tune Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Spanish Loving Messages Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers (YG01, R00, YR02, BG13, BG11, R21)
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project