Cactus Flower by Louise Healy
- Score a 5" x 12" piece of paper at 5" from one end, fold at score line to form a top flap A7 card.
- Use the Rubber Embossing Mat and die cut machine to dry emboss a 4" x 5" piece of white using the Cactus Flower Metal Stencil.
- With the stencil in place over the embossed design, use a 1/4" and 1/2" stencil brush es to add color to the design, remove the stencil and brush green ink around the edges.
- Cut a 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" piece of the Graphi45 paper, edge with the Coral ink and adhere to the front flap of the card.
- Cut a 1 3/4" x 4 3/4" piece of the Green Striped paper and brush green ink around the edge of the paper, adhere to the bottom of the card front.
- Brush green ink all around the outer edges of the card.
- Cut a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of green paper, brush edge with green ink, adhere the Cactus Flower image to the green mat, then to the flap part of the card front.
- Wrap a piece of the ribbon around the bottom part of the card and attach with Fabri-Tac.
- Tie a small bow and adhere to the ribbon using Fabri-Tac.
Also uses these supplies:
- Light Green Cardstock
- "June Flourish" Patterned Cardstock by Graphic 45
- Green Striped Cardstock
- Brilliance™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Sunflower Yellow, Pearlescent Coral, Rocket Red, PearlescentThyme)
- Rubber Embossing Mat
- Die Cut Machine
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- 1/4" Pink with Red Stitch Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives