Campground by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Camper 3 times on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine ink in Onyx Black.
- Tape the Herringbone stencil to one of the campers and using the stencil brush, apply Pink Grapefruit VersaMagic ink to the top of the camper.
- Cut out the stenciled portion of the camper and set aside.
- Tape the Fan Pattern stencil to another camper and apply Turquoise Gem VersaMagic ink with the stencil brush.
- Cut out the stenciled portion and set aside.
- Using the 3rd camper, color the parts that don't have a coordinating stenciled piece using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed. Cut out.
- Glue the stenciled parts to the 3rd camper with ZipDry™ Glue.
- Stamp 5 trees using VersaFine ink, color in with Zigs, then cut them out.
- Create the card base with Winter Lake cardstock and cut to 5-1/2" x 8."
- Using Cloud White VersaMagic and the Picasso Shield, create clouds on the upper half of the card with the stencil brush.
- Tear a piece of Brown Eyes cardstock to go across the bottom of the card.
- Using VersaMark and the dirt patches stamp, apply the stamp randomly on the Brown Eyes.
- Emboss the dirt with Mushroom embossing powder.
- Stamp the sentiment near the top of the card with VersaFine.
- Color in the "road trip" with the Molotow pen in Signal White.
- Glue all pieces to the card base with Zip-Dry™ Glue.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- 3/8 inch Brush #9 Natural Handle 2.39
- Fan Pattern Metal Stencil 10.99
- Herringbone Metal Stencil 10.99
- Campground Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Brown Eyes, Winter Lake
- VersaMagic™ Pink Grapefruit, Turquoise Gem, and Cloud White by Tsukineko®
- Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 020, 029, 050, 051, 062, 065, 091, 093, 095, 302, 900
- One4ALL 160 in Signal White by Molotow
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project