Camping Words by Janelle Stollfus
- Sponge Dandelion, Bahama Blue and Toffee Crunch inks onto 4 x 5-1/4 inch Mixed Media White Paper. Let dry or set with a heat tool.
- Stamp Camping Words with black ink onto sponged paper at an angle. Repeat until the paper is filled. (MISTI tool was used to position evenly each time.)
- Adhere to folded 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch Herb Garden card base.
- Stamp with black ink the phrase, stars, and grass elements from Campground onto white paper.
- Color stars and grass with colored pencils. Sponge Bahama Blue around stars.
- Die cut with Fitted Frames and a larger Fitted Frame from Yellow Corn cardstock.
- Adhere campground stamped images to yellow cardstock frame with foam adhesive.
- Sponge a mix of Dandelion and Bahama Blue onto a piece of white paper to make green, then stamp tree with black ink and trim around image with scissors.
- Adhere to fitted frame with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Herb Garden, Yellow Corn
- Memento™ Ink Pads by Tsukineko® - Dandelion, Bahama Blue, Toffee Crunch
- Colored Pencils - Yellow, Green
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L