Corner Flowers Metal Stencil by Kristine Reynolds
- Stencil Corner Flowers Stencil on a white panel and set aside to dry.
- When dry replace stencil over the dried image and sponge ink onto the flowers.
- Trim panel and sponge Wisteria ink around the edges of the panel.
- adhere to a slightly larger yellow panel.
- Tie Ribbon around panel and adhere to a Lavender card base.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut oval with grape ink.
- Back panel with a yellow die cut panel and then a lavender panel.
- Adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
ColorBox® Yellow Citrus, French Blue, Rouge, Wisteria, Blue Lagoon, Aquamarine Chalk Ink by Clearsnap®
Memento™ Grape Jelly Ink by Tsukineko®
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project