Create a Poinsettia Scrapbook Page by Debi Hammons
- Form an 8” X 8” page base from green cardstock.
- On a 7-3/4” square panel of white cardstock stamp poinsettia image twice in black ink near the bottom.
- Stamp poinsettia image in black four more times on a scrap piece of white cardstock.
- Color all images as desired using colored pencils.
- Die cut flower layers from extra flowers. Layer flowers over the images stamped on the square white panel, and create a third poinsettia in the center.
- Mount photo on slightly larger red layer as desired and adhere to top right corner of page.
- Add Multi Crystal Ultra Fine glitter to poinsettias with glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
2-Way Glue Pen by Zig
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell
Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project