Daffodil Bunch by Pam Bray
- Stamp Daffodil Bunch Stamp with black ink on mixed media paper. Color image as follows with Copic Markers.
- Stamp Elegant Scroll with VersaMark Watermark Ink on mixed media paper. Emboss with Detail Capri Embossing Powder from the Encrusted Jewel Teal Kit.
- Stamp Elegant Scroll with VersaMark Watermark Ink on mixed media paper. Emboss with Treasures Glitter Kit.
- Apply Squeezed Lemonade over the embossed piece using a blending tool.
- Stamp "Thank You" sentiment from with black Ink by to front of colored image,
- Corner punch Daffodil Bunch colored image along with pink and blue card stock. Adhere together. Place on card front with pop dots. Add a small fussy cut butterfly on card front.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Treasures Glitter 5-Jar Kit - FRGK01 10.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Elegant Scroll Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Daffodil Bunch Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1116 Friendship Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamps™ (retired Stampendous)
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Paper® Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers (Y13, Y15, BO2, BO4, R81, R83, R85, YGO5)
Tim Holtz® Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink by Ranger®
Olde Curiosity Shoppe Patterned Paper by Graphic 45®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project