Daisy Mix Scrapbook Page by Fran Seiford
- Print and cut photo to size and place in center of a 12" X 12" panel of medium green cardstock.
- On a 11-3/4" X 6" panel of Mixed Media White Paper stamp daisies in black ink using provided stencils to mask images and starting with the daisy in the "front" of the pattern. On our sample it's the yellow one to the right of center.
- Stamp an extra daisy, bud and leaf on another piece of mixed media white paper.
- Color all flowers as desired.
- Cut out flowers as shown and position daisy panel overlapping bottom of photo and single flower at the top.
- Add journaling as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Daisy Mix Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Daisy Mix Die Cut Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project