Decorated Tree Duo Peace and Joy by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from folded cardstock.
- Adhere patterned paper to front of card.
- Trace tree and stars from stencil to white panel using black marker.
- Color tree and stars as desired with colored pencil.
- Die cut tree panel and same sized red panel with Fitted Frames
- Stamp Greeting on white paper
- Die cut greeting and red panel with Fitted Frames
- Glue all panels on card front as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Patterned Paper by Recollections
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project