Delicate Snow Merry Christmas by Jamie Martin
- Cut a tag shape from white paper and sponge with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Stormy Sky.
- Stamp Delicate Snow Set twice with VersaMark ink and emboss with white.
- Stamp words from Holiday Words Perfectly Clear Set with Stormy Sky.
- Sprinkle top corner with Spoonful of Silver and heat from underneath, layer onto white paper also cut into a tag shape, punch a hole and tie with ribbon.
- Randomly stamp Delicate Snow Set on a blue card with Stormy Sky and let dry.
- Sprinkle card with Spoonful of Silver, heat from underneath and glue tag onto card.
- Stamp the word Merry on white paper and glue flat to tag.
- Rub white paper with the above blue inks and stamp with Christmas using VersaMark ink and emboss with white. Pop up with 3D Foam Squares on white paper that has been glued flat to the tag.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Cling Delicate Snow Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Tim Holtz® Storm Sky, Tumbled Glass, & Peacock Feathers Distress Ink by Ranger®
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Self Adhesive Pearl
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project