Dotted Invite by Kristine Reynolds
- Die cut a panel of Sweetie Pie Cardstock with the largest die in the Fitted Frames set.
- Die cut the next size down of white cardstock.
- Stamp the background on the white panel with pink ink.
- Stamp the Dotted Invite with black ink.
- Sponge pink ink around the edges of the panel.
- Install the heart brad and then adhere the panel to the larger panel.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Sweetie Pie)
- Memento™ Angel Pink Ink by Tsukineko®
- Heart Brad by Eyelet Outlet®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project