Eiffel Tower by Debi Hammons
- Create card base from 4-1/4" X 11" panel of magenta cardstock folded in half with fold at the top.
- Stamp Dream Text on 4" X 5" kraft panel with Sepia Ink.
- Stamp random Eiffel images with Raspberry over Dream Text.
- Sponge Sepia Ink along edges of panel.
- Tie ribbon around panel and adhere to card front centered.
- Stamp Eiffel Tower on extra kraft paper with VersaMark Ink. Coat with embossing powder and heat to set.
- Trim out image.
- Adhere tower to card front with dimensional foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Bazzil Blissful and Kraft Cardstock
ColorBox Chalk - Sepia and Raspberry
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project