Everyday Chicks Hello Hello by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 3" X 6" panel of navy cardstock in half to form card base.
- Create a layer of white paper and adhere to card front.
- Create a smaller layer of bright pink paper with a torn strip of orange cardstock at the bottom.
- Stamp greetings at the top of the pink layer leaving room for flower in the center.
- Stamp chicks and accessories on white cardstock and color as desired with Copic markers.
- Die cut chicks and accessories with cutting dies.
- Adhere chicks and accessories to card as shown with flower between greetings.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project