Family Home by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch cardstock in half for a finished 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch side fold card base.
- Create a monoprint with Creative Palette Rectangles and Inkers™. Trim and adhere to card base when dry.
- Stamp monoprint with Marks stamps and Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp home from Family Home set with Tuxedo Black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Draw ground with black pen.
- Stamp sentiment under home.
- Create a mask for the house, ground and sky.
- Mask home and ground then airbrush sunny sky. Mask over sky and house and repeat for green grass.
- Glue colored image onto double mat and glue onto card base.
- Use washi tape or create it by coloring medical tape with Inkers and cotton ball, then stamp from Marks set with Tuxedo lack ink.
- Use tape to decorate around home image.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Family Home Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
NKCRS06 NK Studio Marks (retired)
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Inkers™ in by Tsukineko® Electric Blue, Electric Yellow, Electric Pink
StazOn™ Jet Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Sketch™ Alcohol Markers by Copic® (YG01, YG05, YG17, BG11, BG45, BG49, R12, R24, R29, Y19, Y01, Y13, N1, N6)
Multiliner black pen from Copic®
Airbrush system by Copic®
Medical tape or washi tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project