Family Home by Pam Hornschu
- Thinly brush surface of atlas page with gesso. Let dry. Tear a few sticky note strips and place randomly over page as masks.
- Swipe VersaColor ink cubes over surface.
- Stamp images from "Marks" set in Radiant Neon inks.
- Stamp house images and more "Marks" in black ink over panel.
- Use small sponge daubers to add ink color to houses. Use heat tool to set ink.
- Stamp more "Marks" in VersaMark ink over page, and sprinkle and emboss with Spoonful of Rust and/or Shabby Pink.
- Peel sticky note strips from panel. Stamp words and sentiments. Use Multiliner to add framing, doodles, etc.
- Adhere torn panel to orange cardstock page.
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Family Home Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
NKCRS06 *nStudios Cling Marks (retired)
GS402 Spray Bottle (with water)
Pink, blue, brown VersaColor by Tsukineko®
Radiant Neon Blue, Pink, and Orange by Tsukineko®
Orange Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Black .5 Multiliner by Copic®
Fingertip Sponge Daubers by Imagine!®
Sticky Notes Pad
Page of Old Atlas
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project