Feline Curious by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Start with 4 ¾” x 6 ½” purple dot card base with a center fold.
- Cut 2 ¼” x 6 ½” lavender stripe cardstock and glue to right side of card.
- Stamp with FRIENDS stamp.
- Stamp kitty onto watercolor paper.
- Use Distress Watercolor Pens to paint kitty as shown.
- Cut out and glue to card front.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Feline Curious Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Distress Watercolor Pens (Antique Linen, Pumice Stone,Worn Lipstick, Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade, Black Soot)
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project