Flamingo by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Start with 5” x 7” white card. Glue 5” x 6-1/4” coral card stock flush with the top. Glue 4-3/4” x 6” multi dot centered on coral paper. Cut 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” green dot and matt onto tan card stock leaving ¼” border. Glue 3/8” from the right and 3/4” from the top.
- Die cut 3-1/4” x 5-1/4” oval from white card stock. Stamp flamingo and color with Copics as shown. Glue onto 3-3/4” x 5-3/4” coral gingham scalloped oval. Glue to card front as shown. Cut 5” x 7/8” coral gingham and die cut with scalloped border. Glue to bottom of card.
- Cut 2-3/4” x 1-1/2” tan card stock. Stamp with sentiment. Cut a “V” from one side and glue to bottom right side of card. Apply flowers and sequins as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Flamingo Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics® – coral, white, tan
- Patterned paper – coral gingham, multi polka dot, green dot
- Copic markers: C2, C3, C5, 0, Y15, YG57, YG63, G82, B00, B12, B93, B95, B97, YR02, R20, R32, RV14, Y35, Y43
- Lifestyle Scalloped Oval Cutting Dies
- Lifestyle Oval Cutting Dies
- Scalloped Border Cutting Die
- White Flowers
- Sequins – white, coral, clear
- Rhinestones - clear
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project